iDea Nigeria, a Lagos-based incubator and accelerator for techpreneurs has announced it has accepted eight startups into its business incubator.
In no particular order, the startups are listed below.
1. Kangpe – A health management information systems.
2. Easyhire – A platform to hire/ rent anything with a focus on electronics, vehicles and aircrafts.
3. Safer mom – A virtual platform which engages pregnant and nursing mothers with vital health information via SMS and voice services in their preferred language.
4. Datamart – A data marketplace place to buy and sell data with visualization and natural language search.
5. Dashboard – An instant messaging platform for customers to connect with companies.
6. Farmfresh – A USSD assisted e-commerce application for agriculture.
7. APMIS – A robust clinic–patient relationship management system.
8. Mobicube – A mobile advertising platform that rewards viewers for watching ads.
iDEA Nigeria will be working with these startups as they formulate their value proposition, design the product and develop a go-to-market strategy.
Datamart won the recently-held iDea Nigeria/USPF hackathon, carting away the princely sum of NGN1million while Farmfresh placed second, taking home NGN700,000.
iDea Nigeria, founded in 2013 and headquartered in Lagos, provides essential support to entrepreneurs to build software skills, solutions and businesses critical to their success, taking keen interest in innovations in Mobile Apps, Enterprise Software, Linguistic Software, Custom Programming and Business Intelligence Software.